Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to ME and BRAN!



Wow... it's been 5 years since I said "I DO" to the man of my dreams :) 

Since getting married we've been to Hawai'i, bought a condo, renovated the condo (I mean, RENOVATED), sold the condo, bought a house (at completely the wrong time! But, who knew the market would crash!), upgraded a LOT in the house, got different cars, traveled to NYC, hosted many house parties, made a lot of new friends, both graduated from graduate school, got another dog, switched jobs, created a little person, celebrated Bran's 10 year HS reunion, gave birth (well, I gave birth) to our daughter, and now celebrate life as a family. Pheww! 5 years goes by quick... here's to many more years and happy memories together!! I love you Bran!

Some pics of that beautiful day 5 years ago :)
























Happy Anniversary Love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment