So, I'm almost done with the 'renovation' to the 'lounge', which is now going to be known as the playroom. My goal was to keep it functional for Avalyn's toys, yet still look presentable if we needed it for entertainment purposes. I still need to add some more 'blue' to the room - lots of brown and beige, and my accent color is that ice/gray blue (notice the one pillow and the candles on the mantle). I want to get another pillow for the other couch, maybe a couple floor pillows, a blue throw blanket, and some blue flowers to put on the mantle. I obviously will be switching out the pictures/paintings too, and the red bin in the cubby system, as they don't 'match' anymore. I also haven't put out all her toys yet, so it will become more 'kid looking' once she's a little older and can play better with her toys. Nevertheless, here's the pics so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment