Well, looks like we have another week to go. Today's appointment was LONG - in the wait, that is. I continue to hold steady at around 32 lbs. of total weight gain and am about 70% effaced, maybe 1 cm dilated. Today's exam was slightly more uncomfortable than the last, as she was actually touching Avalyn with 1 finger! Goodness! I guess that's how they tell how dilated you are - how many fingers wide!! Sorry, too much information!
The plan from here out though is to go back next week for the 39 week checkup. At that point, we will discuss induction options if she is not here by a certain time. I am ok with waiting till the due date before trying to force her out unnaturally, but after that, I've had enough! So, we may look to induce on the 3rd or 4th of August if she doesn't come by then!
Otherwise, I have 2 weddings to go to this Saturday.. at the SAME TIME, go figure. That will help pass the time a bit, as even the nights are dragging on (with the whole no-sleep thing)... check back in later to see pics from the events!
The wait continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment