Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Weekend - 39 Weeks!!

The Old Eagle's Nest Kindergarten Team with the Bride at Kathy's Wedding!

The Old Kindergarten Team, minus the bride, at Kathy's Wedding!

Amber and I at Betsy's Wedding!

The girls at Betsy's Wedding: Amber, Jessi, Linz, me, and Kaytee!

Well, this past weekend was a busy one!! On Saturday, the 25th, Bran and I started out at Tina's house. She recently bought a house near Hunter's Creek and we went down to help move some stuff in and see the place. From there we went to Bass Pro so Brandon could get some stuff for his new rifles. THEN, we had TWO WEDDINGS to go to that night, of course at the same time. To be able to go to both, we started at Betsy's wedding and witnessed the ceremony and cocktail hour at Maison & Jardin, then headed to Kathy's wedding in Winter Garden for her reception. We made it to Kathy's at the perfect time, so it all worked out great! After the weddings, we also (somehow I was still awake!) met up with our friend, Dave Bagby, in Winter Park before he left to go back to DC for school. So again, Saturday was a BUSY DAY!

Sunday, I went over to my parent's house and relaxed in the pool and ate yummy food. Amber even came over and hung out for awhile too, so it was nice to visit with her again!! Brandon went out to Bushnell with his hunting buddy, Tony, to help him clean up his land in prep for hunting season, as well as sight his new rifles. They attempted to hunt some hog or deer that night on the land, but were unsuccessful.... Bran got home around 11pm.

Today I'm doing laundry and getting a little bit of rest from the busy weekend. Avalyn continues to stay in my belly and get bigger. I swear, sometimes it feels like she is trying to punch her way out (hence, she continues to move a lot!!) I'm getting weird aches down my legs and some lower back pain here and there, but nothing consistent to indicate labor contractions... we continue the wait. But I think things are progressing, as my body just feels different since my appointment last Wednesday... next appointment is this Wednesday at 3:30 pm and we'll discuss induction after the 2nd if she doesn't come out by then! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment