Well, we've got 2 weeks left (possibly... hopefully not more!) until Avalyn makes her appearance! I am definitely ready for her to be here and OUT of me! While things are going well, my sleep at night is diminishing and I'm getting a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there. Some of them cause these little 'pangs' or 'twinges' toward my cervix and kinda hurt. It makes me anxious for the real contractions and the pain to come... thankfully we have things called epidurals these days :)
This weekend wasn't too eventful for us. Our friends Drew and Julie spent the night on Friday night so Brandon and Drew could go fishing in the morning (5am) on Saturday. However, no fish for them! After they got home around 2pm, we just kinda layed around (since Brandon was BEAT!). We walked around the mall and Target later that night, just to get me out of the house and moving, but I became quickly tired as well (I didn't sleep too well that night).
Sunday we went over to the Pistor's house, where Shawn (the head coach for Rollins Crew) was in town from his summer camp for a couple of days. We were able to just hang out and relax a bit, even in the pool, and visit with him before he returns to New Hampshire for the second half of his camp.
Today I'm doing laundry and relaxing at home, as usual. It has been so nice to not be working now, as I am definitely catching up on rest and sleep during the day. Our next OB appointment is this Wednesday, July 22nd at 3:20pm. We'll see if I am effaced anymore or dilated at all. I'm also going to ask what happens when August 2nd comes around and she's not here (do we schedule an induction, etc.?)... so, stay tuned for Wednesday's post!


I was hoping she would make here appearence of Wed. the 22nd, that's Grampa Mac's 88th birthday!
ReplyDelete