On Saturday, July 11th, Brandon and I went to Rockledge (just south of Titusville) for Cathy's baby shower. We were hoping to be able to see the shuttle go off that night, but of course, it was scrubbed due to lightning in the area. So, we just visited for a little bit with friends and made our way back home.
My 36 week OB appointment was on Wednesday, July 8th and everything still seems to be progressing as it should. I had my group b test done at that time, but it is too early to tell if I'm dialated or effaced at all. I have my 37 week appointment on Thursday, July 16th and since I'll be more like 37 1/2 weeks along at that point, they may go ahead and check my cervix for dialation/effacement. We'll just have to see! I've heard it is quite an uncomfortable 'procedure', so I'm not really looking forward to these visits in the next couple of weeks. But, you have to do what you have to do! Hopefully, not too much longer now! Avalyn continues to be active in her extremely tight quarters and any little movement is somewhat uncomfortable for me. She's just so big for my tummy! Otherwise, everything is going perfectly - a little acid reflux here and there, but nothing some Tums can't fix every once in awhile!
My 36 week OB appointment was on Wednesday, July 8th and everything still seems to be progressing as it should. I had my group b test done at that time, but it is too early to tell if I'm dialated or effaced at all. I have my 37 week appointment on Thursday, July 16th and since I'll be more like 37 1/2 weeks along at that point, they may go ahead and check my cervix for dialation/effacement. We'll just have to see! I've heard it is quite an uncomfortable 'procedure', so I'm not really looking forward to these visits in the next couple of weeks. But, you have to do what you have to do! Hopefully, not too much longer now! Avalyn continues to be active in her extremely tight quarters and any little movement is somewhat uncomfortable for me. She's just so big for my tummy! Otherwise, everything is going perfectly - a little acid reflux here and there, but nothing some Tums can't fix every once in awhile!


No comments:
Post a Comment